J.P. Morgan analyst Kamran Hossain reiterated a Sell rating on Hiscox yesterday and set a price target of p850.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $13.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Hossain is ranked #1128 out of 7782 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Hiscox with a $14.44 average price target.
Tanger Factory (SKT)
In a report issued on March 2, Michael Mueller from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Tanger Factory, with a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $17.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Mueller is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Tanger Factory with a $19.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HCXLF:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Cooper Co (COO), Cytokinetics (CYTK) and Singular Genomics Systems (OMIC)
- Emerson Electric Agrees to Sell Therm-O-Disc to One Rock
- Welbilt Sells Manitowoc Ice Business to Pentair for $1.6B
- AdTheorent Holding (ADTH) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Pentair (PNR) Gets a Buy Rating from Oppenheimer