First Horizon (FHN)
In a report issued on February 28, Casey Haire from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on First Horizon, with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $23.45, close to its 52-week high of $24.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Haire is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
First Horizon has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $22.81, implying a -3.8% downside from current levels. In a report issued on February 22, Wedbush also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FHN:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: and Rattler Midstream (RTLR)
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: G1 Therapeutics (GTHX)
- Analysts Are Bearish on These Technology Stocks: United States Cellular (USM)
- Barclays Thinks Jet2 PLC’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Barclays Maintains a Hold Rating on EasyJet (EJTTF)