There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Sysco (SYY – Research Report) and Mondelez International (MDLZ – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Barclays analyst Jeff Bernstein maintained a Buy rating on Sysco on May 10 and set a price target of $102.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Bernstein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Sysco has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $93.75, an 11.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 11, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$96.00 price target.
Mondelez International (MDLZ)
Barclays analyst Andrew Lazar maintained a Buy rating on Mondelez International on May 11 and set a price target of $76.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $65.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Lazar is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Mondelez International has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $72.17, representing a 9.9% upside. In a report issued on May 11, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: XPO Logistics (XPO) and Univar (UNVR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Ceva (CEVA), Unity Software (U) and DoubleVerify Holdings (DV)
- TPG Telecom Limited (TPGTF) Receives a Buy from Macquarie
- Credit Suisse Remains a Buy on Suncorp Group Limited (SNMYF)
- UBS Maintains Their Hold Rating on Orica Limited (OCLDF)