Jefferies analyst Corey Tarlowe maintained a Buy rating on Costco yesterday and set a price target of $580.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $547.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Tarlowe is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Costco is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $564.39, representing a 3.6% upside. In a report released today, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $600.00 price target.
e.l.f. Beauty (ELF)
In a report released today, Stephanie Wissink from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on e.l.f. Beauty, with a price target of $39.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $33.87, close to its 52-week high of $34.95.
According to TipRanks.com, Wissink is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for e.l.f. Beauty with a $35.75 average price target, a 4.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 21, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on COST:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN), SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) and Moderna (MRNA)
- MCAP Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 EPS of $0.10 Per Share
- Osisko Metals Reports First Infill Drill Results at Gaspé Copper
- Irwin Naturals Cannabis Products to Be Available in Canada
- America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results