There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Constellation Brands (STZ – Research Report) and Dollarama (DLMAF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Constellation Brands (STZ)
In a report issued on March 4, Nik Modi from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Constellation Brands, with a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $212.98, close to its 52-week low of $207.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Modi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Constellation Brands with a $274.50 average price target.
In a report issued on March 3, Irene Nattel from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Dollarama, with a price target of C$77.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $53.23, close to its 52-week high of $54.77.
According to TipRanks.com, Nattel is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Dollarama has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $54.36.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STZ:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: VAT Group AG (OtherVTTGF), Honeywell International (HON) and GMS (GMS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Factset Research (FDS), Splunk (SPLK) and Verizon (VZ)
- Inside Plug Power’s Newly Added Risk Factors
- Alphabets’ Google Opens Talks to Acquire Mandiant – Report
- Microsoft Plans New Datacenter Region in Hyderabad, India