In a report released today, Brian Fitzgerald from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Zynga, with a price target of $9.90. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $8.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Fitzgerald is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Zynga with a $10.57 average price target, a 24.8% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, BTIG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $10.00 price target.
Robinhood Markets (HOOD)
Goldman Sachs analyst Will Nance maintained a Hold rating on Robinhood Markets today and set a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $16.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Nance is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Robinhood Markets is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $37.93, a 144.3% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Piper Sandler also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $17.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ZNGA:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Kimberly Clark (KMB), Lululemon Athletica (LULU) and Take-Two (TTWO)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Everi Holdings (EVRI) and Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH)
- TipRanks Identifies the Top Analysts in the World in 2021
- ServiceNow: Solid Fundamentals with Support from Wall Street
- BMO Survey: Cash is Popular in TFSAs