Barclays analyst Kannan Venkateshwar maintained a Hold rating on Verizon on July 28 and set a price target of $48.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $46.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Venkateshwar is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Verizon is a Hold with an average price target of $53.03, implying a 16.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $58.00 price target.
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia maintained a Buy rating on PTC on July 28 and set a price target of $128.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $123.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Kalia is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
PTC has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $137.60, a 9.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $120.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VZ:
- Mexican Gold Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Centric Financial Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings
- RedBall Acquisition Corp. Announces Redemption of Public Shares and Subsequent Dissolution
- Mission Produce Becomes a First US Importer of Avocados from Jalisco, Mexico
- CORRECTION — Taitron Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend