Mizuho Securities analyst James Lee maintained a Hold rating on DoorDash today and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $51.57, close to its 52-week low of $41.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Lee is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
DoorDash has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $91.54, implying a 68.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 25, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $65.00 price target.
CyberArk Software (CYBR)
Mizuho Securities analyst Gregg Moskowitz maintained a Buy rating on CyberArk Software today and set a price target of $185.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $143.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Moskowitz is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for CyberArk Software with a $179.89 average price target, which is a 19.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DASH:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Orthofix (OFIX) and Immunovant (IMVT)
- Standard Lithium to Participate in PI Financial’s The Future is Lithium Conference
- Actelis Networks to Report Fiscal Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Friday, November 11, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Wells Fargo Remains a Hold on Warner Bros (WBD)
- Air Products and Chemicals (APD): New Buy Recommendation for This Basic Materials Giant