Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on CommScope Holding (COMM – Research Report), Procore Technologies (PCOR – Research Report) and Leidos Holdings (LDOS – Research Report).
CommScope Holding (COMM)
J.P. Morgan analyst Samik Chatterjee maintained a Hold rating on CommScope Holding yesterday and set a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Chatterjee is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for CommScope Holding with a $8.86 average price target, representing a -9.6% downside. In a report released today, Morgan Stanley also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $11.00 price target.
Procore Technologies (PCOR)
J.P. Morgan analyst Doug Bruehl maintained a Buy rating on Procore Technologies yesterday and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $62.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Bruehl is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Procore Technologies with a $75.44 average price target, representing a 25.1% upside. In a report issued on July 26, Oppenheimer also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
Leidos Holdings (LDOS)
In a report issued on August 3, Seth Seifman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Leidos Holdings, with a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $99.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Seifman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Leidos Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $115.25, implying a 15.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 2, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $116.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on COMM:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Nevro Crop (NVRO), Cigna (CI) and United Therapeutics (UTHR)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Brixmor Property (BRX), Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) and Essex Property (ESS)
- Certara Introduces Update of Pinnacle 21™ Enterprise and New Pinnacle 21™ Data Exchange Module
- Founder SPAC Announces Up to $150 Million Forward-Purchase Agreement in Connection with Proposed Business Combination
- Nuvectis Pharma, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Business Highlights