Cambium Networks (CMBM)
JMP Securities analyst Erik Suppiger maintained a Buy rating on Cambium Networks today and set a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $22.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Suppiger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Cambium Networks has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $34.00, which is a 61.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 4, Roth Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens maintained a Hold rating on Adobe today. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $285.75, close to its 52-week low of $274.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens ‘ ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Adobe with a $367.22 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMBM:
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Century Casinos (CNTY)
- Goliath Reports High-Grade Gold Mineralization in 96% Of First Batch Drill Hole Assays Up to 24.78 g/t AuEq Over 11.00 Meters Within Surebet Zone’s 1.6 Square Kilometer Area, Golden Triangle, B.C.
- VICI Properties (VICI) Receives a Buy from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Terreno Realty (TRNO)
- SEVILLA CRYPTOVERSE ISLAND A PHYSICAL NFT ART EXHIBITION POWERED BY WISE.ART’S CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY