Wells Fargo analyst Eric Luebchow maintained a Hold rating on AT&T today and set a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $20.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Luebchow is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
AT&T has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $23.50, implying a 12.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 28, Scotiabank also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $22.50 price target.
Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin maintained a Buy rating on Microsoft today and set a price target of $312.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $268.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Bracelin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Microsoft with a $350.16 average price target, representing a 32.1% upside. In a report issued on July 1, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $320.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on T:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: Agree Realty (ADC), Digital Realty (DLR)
- Deutsche Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Vitesco Technologies Group AG (VTSCF)
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a Hold Rating on Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- Needham Remains a Buy on Irhythm Technologies (IRTC)
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Core & Main (CNM)