Arista Networks (ANET)
JMP Securities analyst Erik Suppiger maintained a Buy rating on Arista Networks today and set a price target of $135.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $118.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Suppiger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Arista Networks with a $152.75 average price target, which is a 32.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 18, Evercore ISI also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $160.00 price target.
ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)
In a report released today, Patrick Walravens from JMP Securities maintained a Hold rating on ZoomInfo Technologies. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $49.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for ZoomInfo Technologies with a $72.57 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ANET:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Kemper (KMPR) and Blackstone Mortgage (BXMT)
- DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
- Monolithic Power (MPWR) Receives a Buy from Rosenblatt Securities
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Rambus (RMBS), Life360 Shs Chess Depository Interests Repr 3 Sh (LIFX)