In a report released today, Toni Kaplan from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Equifax, with a price target of $212.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $169.77, close to its 52-week low of $169.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Kaplan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Equifax with a $220.88 average price target, implying a 26.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 22, Atlantic Equities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
In a report released today, Brian Kinstlinger from Alliance Global Partners upgraded Perficient to Buy, with a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $61.37, close to its 52-week low of $59.79.
Kinstlinger has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Kinstlinger is ranked #7305 out of 7962 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Perficient is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $110.38, representing a 77.8% upside. In a report issued on September 14, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $92.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EFX:
- Norsk Hydro: Hydro responds to reduced aluminium demand, partially curtails production
- BLPH (NASDAQ:BLPH) Soars on FDA Nod to Lung Study Change; Street Sees 24x Gains
- X4 Pharmaceuticals (XFOR) Receives a Buy from B.Riley Financial
- HUMAN UNITEC INTERNATIONAL INC CORPORATE UPDATE ON MARKETING AGREEMENTS FOR ITS HMNU-MSK KINESIS MEDICAL
- Space and Time Raises $20M to Automate Business Logic through Smart Contracts