Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE – Research Report), Resources Connection (RGP – Research Report) and Star Entertainment Group Limited (EHGRF – Research Report).
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)
In a report issued on July 29, John Ivankoe from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Cheesecake Factory, with a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $29.23, close to its 52-week low of $26.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Ivankoe is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cheesecake Factory is a Hold with an average price target of $34.00, implying a 15.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 26, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
Resources Connection (RGP)
In a report issued on July 29, Andrew Steinerman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Resources Connection, with a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $21.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Steinerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Resources Connection with a $22.50 average price target.
Star Entertainment Group Limited (EHGRF)
According to TipRanks.com, Carducci is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Star Entertainment Group Limited with a $2.58 average price target, which is a 20.3% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Macquarie also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CAKE:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: National Instruments (NATI), Materialise (MTLS) and Freshworks (FRSH)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Antero Resources (AR), Cenovus Energy (CVE) and CNX Resources (CNX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Procter & Gamble (PG), Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) and Container Store Group (TCS)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Lennox International (LII), TFI International (TFII) and Southwest Airlines (LUV)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Standard Chartered (OtherSCBFF), Aon (AON) and American Tower (AMT)