Brinker International (EAT)
In a report released today, Christopher Carril from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Brinker International, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $44.21, close to its 52-week low of $40.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Carril is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Brinker International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $61.62, a 38.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 13, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $64.00 price target.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS)
Credit Suisse analyst Ben Combes maintained a Buy rating on Las Vegas Sands today and set a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $39.52, close to its 52-week low of $35.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Combes is ranked #7419 out of 7705 analysts.
Las Vegas Sands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $50.17, which is a 23.7% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $65.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EAT:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Bottomline Technologies (EPAY), Calix (CALX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bok Financial (BOKF), Comerica (CMA) and Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Baker Hughes Company (BKR), CSX (CSX) and Knight Transportation (KNX)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN) and Tesla (TSLA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Abbott Labs (ABT), Biogen (BIIB) and Radius Health (RDUS)