Yamana Gold (AUY)
Berenberg Bank analyst Jonathan Guy reiterated a Buy rating on Yamana Gold today and set a price target of p640.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $4.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Guy has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Yamana Gold has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.64, implying a 46.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 12, BMO Capital also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a C$7.00 price target.
Anglo American (AAUKF)
In a report released today, Tyler Broda from RBC Capital reiterated a Hold rating on Anglo American, with a price target of p3300.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $33.60, close to its 52-week low of $29.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Broda is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Anglo American has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.71, a 36.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 21, Deutsche Bank also downgraded the stock to Hold with a p3500.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AUY:
- Cleveland-Cliffs Stock: This Steelmaker’s a Steal at These Prices
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cytokinetics (CYTK) and IVERIC bio (ISEE)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Applied Genetic Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- America’s Infrastructure Might Have to Wait Longer to Improve
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Receives a Hold from Needham