Sibanye Stillwater (SBSW)
In a report issued on March 3, Dominic OKane from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Sibanye Stillwater, with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $20.32, close to its 52-week high of $20.68.
According to TipRanks.com, OKane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Sibanye Stillwater has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.38, a 12.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 23, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $24.00 price target.
In a report issued on March 4, Frederico Gomes from ATB Capital Markets upgraded HEXO to Hold, with a price target of C$1.10. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.55, close to its 52-week low of $0.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on HEXO is a Hold with an average price target of $0.77, a 35.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 4, Cantor Fitzgerald also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a C$0.90 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SBSW:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Zebra Tech (ZBRA), Ambarella (AMBA)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Grifols SA (GRFS) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Costco (COST), Mohawk (MHK) and Tesla (TSLA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Cinemark Holdings (CNK) and Universal Music Group (OtherUMGNF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Atmos Energy (ATO) and MEG Energy (OtherMEGEF)