Credit Suisse analyst Curt Woodworth maintained a Hold rating on Alcoa today and set a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $37.62, close to its 52-week low of $33.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Woodworth is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Alcoa has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $50.88, representing a 30.4% upside. In a report issued on October 6, UBS also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $43.00 price target.
WD-40 Company (WDFC)
D.A. Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser maintained a Buy rating on WD-40 Company today and set a price target of $207.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $170.83, close to its 52-week low of $163.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Weiser is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for WD-40 Company with a $207.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AA:
- Lenders One Opens Branded Mortgage Branch Location at Select Walmart Store in Boonton, NJ
- This Insider Bought Dice Therapeutics (NASDAQ:DICE) Stock Worth $60M
- Jeffs’ Brands entered into Non-Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire an Amazon Marketplace Leading Supplements Brand with Annualized Revenues of Approximately $2.7 million in 2022
- CorMedix Inc. Announces Abstract Presentation at Upcoming American Society of Nephrology Conference
- Shockwave Medical Announces Details for Conference Call Discussing Third Quarter 2022 Results