Adecoagro SA (AGRO)
In a report released yesterday, Lucas Ferreira from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Adecoagro SA, with a price target of $12.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.00.
Ferreira has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Ferreira is ranked #2081 out of 7985 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Adecoagro SA is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $12.50.
Eastman Chemical (EMN)
In a report issued on August 31, Jeffrey Zekauskas from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Eastman Chemical, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $90.40, close to its 52-week low of $84.95.
According to TipRanks.com, Zekauskas is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Eastman Chemical with a $111.14 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGRO:
- Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) Answers Fans’ Top Call as Bloggers Keep Faith in the Stock
- Lake Street Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Calavo Growers (CVGW)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Epiroc AB (OtherEPOKY) and Schindler Holding AG (OtherSHLAF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Hain Celestial (HAIN), Brown-Forman B (BF.B) and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Technology Stocks: HP (HPQ), PagerDuty (PD)