D.A. Davidson analyst Tom White maintained a Buy rating on Lyft today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $20.28.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lyft is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $26.33, implying a 44.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
In a report released today, Linda Bolton Weiser from D.A. Davidson maintained a Hold rating on Tupperware, with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $11.33.
According to TipRanks.com, Weiser is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Tupperware with a $10.17 average price target, representing a -3.8% downside. In a report issued on August 2, Citigroup also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LYFT:
- First Industrial Realty Trust Declares Common Stock Dividends
- Stock Market Today – Friday, Aug 05: What You Need to Know
- Western Digital (WDC) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Werner Enterprises to Participate in Two Virtual Investment Conferences
- NeoVolta Announces Closing of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares of Common Stock in Connection with its Underwritten Public Offering