In a report released today, Robbie Marcus from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Stryker, with a price target of $240.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $204.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Marcus is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stryker is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $241.59, a 19.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 12, Nephron also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $240.00 price target.
Verve Therapeutics (VERV)
J.P. Morgan analyst Eric Joseph maintained a Hold rating on Verve Therapeutics on July 25 and set a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $28.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Joseph is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Verve Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $58.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Paccar (PCAR) and Equitrans Midstream (ETRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: NVR (NVR) and Albertsons Companies (ACI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Chubb (CB), Bread Financial Holdings (BFH) and SL Green Realty (SLG)
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings (HLT) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital
- Monness Thinks Alphabet Class A’s Stock is Going to Recover