RedHill Biopharma (RDHL)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ram Selvaraju reiterated a Buy rating on RedHill Biopharma today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.94, close to its 52-week low of $4.48.
According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for RedHill Biopharma with a $19.67 average price target, representing a 315.9% upside. In a report issued on September 14, BTIG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
BioNTech SE (BNTX)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Hold rating on BioNTech SE today and set a price target of $330.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $352.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Burns is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $373.14 average price target, which is an 8.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 20, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RDHL:
- Novan (NOVN) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arena Pharma (ARNA), Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) and vTv Therapeutics (VTVT)
- Darden Shares Set a New Record High on Stellar Q1 Results
- William Blair Believes Salesforce (CRM) Won’t Stop Here