Bristol Myers (BMY)
Barclays analyst Carter Gould maintained a Hold rating on Bristol Myers on April 29 and set a price target of $68.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $75.27, close to its 52-week high of $78.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Gould is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Bristol Myers has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $74.43.
Eli Lilly & Co (LLY)
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan reiterated a Buy rating on Eli Lilly & Co yesterday and set a price target of $356.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $292.13, close to its 52-week high of $314.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Divan is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Eli Lilly & Co has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $314.21, representing a 6.2% upside. In a report issued on April 29, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $342.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BMY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Arch Capital Group (ACGL), First American Financial (FAF) and Kimco Realty (KIM)
- UBS Thinks Reliance Worldwide Corp. Ltd.’s Stock is Going to Recover
- UBS Maintains a Buy Rating on Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (DPZUF)
- Credit Suisse Maintains Their Hold Rating on REA Group Ltd (RPGRF)
- Morgan Stanley Maintains a Sell Rating on Ramsay Health Care (RMSYF)