In a report released today, Evan Seigerman from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Amgen, with a price target of $243.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $246.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Seigerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Amgen is a Hold with an average price target of $250.79, a 1.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $224.00 price target.
Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE)
Dawson James analyst Jason Kolbert maintained a Buy rating on Sorrento Therapeutics on July 8 and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Kolbert is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sorrento Therapeutics with a $16.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMGN:
- Why Did Boeing Shares Gain 7.4% Yesterday?
- Macro Headwinds to Hurt Apple’s Growth, Says Analyst
- Noble Financial Thinks RCI Hospitality Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Stingray to Release its Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2023
- Atlas Awarded $6.5 Million Program and Project Management Contract for Cobb County PARKS SPLOST in Georgia