Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR)
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys maintained a Sell rating on Victory Capital Holdings today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $27.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Cyprys is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Victory Capital Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.25.
Blue Owl Capital (OWL)
In a report released today, Alexander Blostein from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on Blue Owl Capital, with a price target of $15.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $12.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Blostein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Blue Owl Capital is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $15.75, implying a 27.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 5, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VCTR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Q2 Holdings (QTWO), Block (SQ) and Twilio (TWLO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Delcath Systems (DCTH), TG Therapeutics (TGTX) and Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX)
- Stoke Therapeutics (STOK) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Goldman Sachs Remains a Buy on Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX)
- Rover Group (ROVR) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley