Sun Life Financial (SLF)
In a report released today, Tom Mackinnon from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Sun Life Financial, with a price target of C$72.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $47.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Mackinnon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Sun Life Financial has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $54.36, representing a 17.9% upside. In a report released yesterday, Canaccord Genuity also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$67.00 price target.
Physicians Realty (DOC)
Physicians Realty received a Hold rating and a $19.00 price target from Colliers Securities analyst David Toti today. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $17.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Toti is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Physicians Realty is a Hold with an average price target of $18.50, implying a 5.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SLF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cigna (CI), Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) and CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Cloudflare (NET), Bombardier (BDRBF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Nutrien (NTR), First Majestic Silver (AG) and O-I Glass (OI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Salem Communications (SALM), Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) and Genpact (G)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Thomson Reuters (TRI)