Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Raymond James Financial (RJF – Research Report), Industrial Logistics Properties (ILPT – Research Report) and GooseHead Insurance (GSHD – Research Report).
GooseHead Insurance (GSHD)
JMP Securities analyst Matthew Carletti reiterated a Buy rating on GooseHead Insurance yesterday and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $34.96, close to its 52-week low of $29.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Carletti is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
GooseHead Insurance has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $83.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RJF:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Range Resources (RRC), Valero Energy (VLO) and Western Midstream Partners (WES)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Meta Platforms (META), Pegasystems (PEGA) and ServiceNow (NOW)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: NVR (NVR), Polaris (PII) and The Chefs’ Warehouse (CHEF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: McDonald’s (MCD), ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) and Paymentus Holdings (PAY)
- Boston Properties (BXP) Gets a Buy from Mizuho Securities