istar Financial (STAR)
In a report released today, Stephen Laws from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on istar Financial, with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $17.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Laws is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for istar Financial with a $21.00 average price target.
Service Properties (SVC)
Wells Fargo analyst Dori Kesten maintained a Sell rating on Service Properties today and set a price target of $6.25. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $5.99, close to its 52-week low of $5.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Kesten is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Service Properties is a Hold with an average price target of $8.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STAR:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Amarin (AMRN), Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) and RegenXBio (RGNX)
- HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT) Initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Nordson (NDSN) and Parker Hannifin (PH)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Cytokinetics (CYTK)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks