Noble Financial analyst Joe Gomes maintained a Buy rating on CoreCivic today and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $11.65, close to its 52-week high of $12.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
CoreCivic has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.00.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB)
RBC Capital analyst Anke Reingen maintained a Hold rating on Deutsche Bank AG yesterday and set a price target of EUR12.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $13.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Reingen is ranked #1103 out of 7939 analysts.
Deutsche Bank AG has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.96, which is a 15.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 21, Bank of America Securities also upgraded the stock to Hold with a EUR11.50 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CXW:
- Workday Releases Details of its Dublin Expansion Plan
- Membership Collective Group (MCG) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Believes First Quantum Minerals (FQVLF) Still Has Room to Grow
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Hold Rating on Anglo American (AAUKF)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Its Buy Rating for CarMax (KMX)