In a report released today, Raul Sinha from J.P. Morgan downgraded Barclays to Hold. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $8.09, close to its 52-week low of $7.88.
According to TipRanks.com, Sinha is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The the analyst consensus on Barclays is currently a Hold rating.
New Residential Inv (NRZ)
In a report released today, Stephen Laws from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on New Residential Inv, with a price target of $13.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $10.81.
According to TipRanks.com, Laws is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for New Residential Inv with a $12.60 average price target, which is a 15.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 23, BTIG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $13.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BCS:
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Progenity (PROG)
- Ball Corporation to Wind Down Operations in Russia
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: McCormick & Company (MKC) and Xos (XOS)
- J.P. Morgan Maintains a Hold Rating on Schindler Holding AG (SHLAF)