In a report released yesterday, Matthew Carletti from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Kemper, with a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $46.37, close to its 52-week low of $43.69.
According to TipRanks.com, Carletti is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Kemper has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $71.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGNC:
- Monolithic Power (MPWR): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Check Point Reports Solid Q2 Results; Stock Price Drops 4.5%
- Rosenblatt Securities Reiterates a Buy Rating on Harmonic (HLIT)
- Coherus BioSciences Announces New Employment Inducement Grants