In a report released yesterday, Stephanie Wissink from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Target, with a price target of $260.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $247.58, close to its 52-week high of $267.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Wissink is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Target is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $268.33.
TJX Companies (TJX)
Jefferies analyst Janie Stichter maintained a Buy rating on TJX Companies yesterday and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $73.00, close to its 52-week high of $74.65.
According to TipRanks.com, Stichter is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on TJX Companies is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $83.82, implying a 22.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 11, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $91.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TGT:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Amedisys (AMED), Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) and Moderna (MRNA)
- Maxim Group Reiterates Their Buy Rating on VerifyMe (VRME)
- Finch Therapeutics Group: Pipeline to Profit?
- ZIM Delivers Blowout Q2 Results; Shares Pop 2.7%