In a report issued on July 28, Carola Holtz from Kepler Capital maintained a Buy rating on Stellantis, with a price target of EUR20.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $14.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Holtz is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stellantis is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $21.77, implying a 54.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR24.00 price target.
Kepler Capital analyst Richard Withagen maintained a Hold rating on Diageo on July 28 and set a price target of p3850.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $46.09.
Withagen has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Withagen is ranked #6512 out of 7984 analysts.
Diageo has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $53.29.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STLA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Materialise (MTLS) and Airbus Group SE (OtherEADSF)
- Barclays Thinks CI Financial’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Barclays Believes Lamb Weston Holdings (LW) Won’t Stop Here
- Barclays Keeps a Hold Rating on Kraft Heinz (KHC)
- Seagen (SGEN) Receives a Hold from Barclays