Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Hasbro (HAS – Research Report), Murphy USA (MUSA – Research Report) and Mondelez International (MDLZ – Research Report).
J.P. Morgan analyst Megan Alexander maintained a Hold rating on Hasbro today and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $79.98, close to its 52-week low of $77.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Alexander is ranked #6297 out of 7938 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Hasbro is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $100.83, implying a 27.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 13, KeyBanc also downgraded the stock to Hold.
Murphy USA (MUSA)
In a report released yesterday, John Royall from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Murphy USA, with a price target of $188.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $275.88, close to its 52-week high of $277.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Royall is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Murphy USA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $243.00.
Mondelez International (MDLZ)
In a report issued on July 18, Kenneth Goldman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Mondelez International, with a price target of $71.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $61.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Mondelez International has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $72.23, which is a 18.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $69.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HAS:
- Analysts’ Top Utilities Picks: Continental Resources (CLR), Laredo Petroleum (LPI)
- EV Technology Group Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire up to 100% of MOKE International to Rapidly Expand the Iconic British Brand
- Nasdaq Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results; Continues Strong Growth in Solutions Segments Revenue
- Nasdaq Announces 3-For-1 Stock Split and Quarterly Dividend of $0.20 Per Share
- Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Releases First Behind the Scenes Look into the Production of Recombinant Spider Silk