Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Australian Agricultural Company Limited (ASAGF – Research Report) and Enjoy Technology, Inc. (ENJY – Research Report).
Australian Agricultural Company Limited (ASAGF)
Snape has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Snape is ranked #7227 out of 7908 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Australian Agricultural Company Limited is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.62.
Enjoy Technology, Inc. (ENJY)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Lamont Williams maintained a Hold rating on Enjoy Technology, Inc. on June 28 and set a price target of $0.22. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.29, close to its 52-week low of $0.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Williams is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Enjoy Technology, Inc. is a Hold with an average price target of $0.49.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ASAGF:
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Northern Star Resources Ltd (NESRF), Gold Road Resources Ltd (ELKMF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Zendesk (ZEN) and Calidus Resources Ltd. (OtherCALRF)
- Grayscale Investments® Initiates Lawsuit Against the SEC
- Constellation Brands Announces Exchange of Canopy Notes
- Verrica Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock