Bank of America Securities analyst Justin Post reiterated a Buy rating on Amazon yesterday and set a price target of $4250.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $3469.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Post is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Amazon with a $4202.39 average price target, a 21.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 7, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $4300.00 price target.
Kroger Company (KR)
In a report issued on September 10, Robert Ohmes from Bank of America Securities reiterated a Sell rating on Kroger Company, with a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $42.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Ohmes is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Kroger Company is a Hold with an average price target of $40.20, which is a -5.8% downside from current levels. In a report released today, Barclays also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $37.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMZN:
- Taking Stock of Express Inc.’s Risk Factors
- Virgin Galactic Reports Delay in Unity 23 Test Flight, Shares Fall 3.8% in Pre-Market
- KKR to Sell Texas Office Campus for Over $300M
- NGM Biopharmaceuticals (NGM) Got Some Good News
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: McCormick & Company (MKC) and Kroger Company (KR)