In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Stoneridge, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $27.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Stoneridge has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.00.
SkyWater Technology (SKYT)
In a report released today, Mark Lipacis from Jefferies downgraded SkyWater Technology to Hold, with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $20.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Lipacis is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for SkyWater Technology with a $27.25 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SRI:
- Siebert Williams Shank & Co Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Denbury (DEN)
- Jefferies Believes Carrier Global (CARR) Won’t Stop Here
- Uber Technologies (UBER) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Noble Financial Remains a Buy on Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GRIN)
- TD Securities Thinks Equinox Gold’s Stock is Going to Recover