Sempra Energy (SRE)
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd maintained a Hold rating on Sempra Energy today and set a price target of $165.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $165.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Byrd is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Sempra Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $176.38.
Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG)
Morgan Stanley analyst David Arcaro maintained a Buy rating on Constellation Energy Corporation today and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $85.92, close to its 52-week high of $90.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Arcaro is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Constellation Energy Corporation is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $90.50, representing a 2.8% upside. In a report issued on September 13, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $105.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SRE:
- Goldman Sachs Keeps Their Buy Rating on Nestlé SA (NSRGF)
- Osino Closes Acquisition of Minority Interests, Files Technical Report for Twin Hills Gold Project, Namibia
- Stock Market Today: Jobless Claims Rise, Stocks Fall
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Irhythm Technologies (IRTC) and Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN)
- Trillium Gold Closes Oversubscribed C$4.1 Million Brokered Private Placement