Pioneer Natural (PXD)
Wells Fargo analyst Nitin Kumar CFA maintained a Buy rating on Pioneer Natural today and set a price target of $283.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $217.50.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pioneer Natural with a $302.56 average price target, which is a 38.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 4, Goldman Sachs also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $266.00 price target.
Chord Energy (CHRD)
In a report released today, Joseph McKay from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Chord Energy, with a price target of $162.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $111.00.
According to TipRanks.com, McKay is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Chord Energy with a $201.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PXD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Murphy USA (MUSA) and Kontoor Brands (KTB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: MPLX (MPLX), Aptiv (APTV) and Hudson Tech (HDSN)
- Jefferies Maintains Their Buy Rating on Green Plains (GPRE)
- Jefferies Thinks Postal Realty’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR) Receives a Buy from Jefferies