RBC Capital analyst Shelby Tucker maintained a Buy rating on PG&E yesterday and set a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $14.93, close to its 52-week high of $15.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Tucker is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on PG&E is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $17.17, a 12.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 19, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $17.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, Jonathan Reeder from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on SJW, with a price target of $72.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $70.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Reeder is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on SJW is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $75.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PCG:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Moody’s (MCO), The First Bancshares (FBMS) and Nordea Bank Abp (OtherNBNKF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Materials Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Newell Brands (NWL), Old Dominion Freight (ODFL) and Terex (TEX)
- Stephens Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Stellar Bancorp (STEL)
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF)