Companies in the Utilities sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on HF Sinclair Corporation (Research Report).
HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO)
In a report released today, Roger Read from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on HF Sinclair Corporation, with a price target of $62.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $49.29.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for HF Sinclair Corporation with a $58.25 average price target.
Southwest Gas (SWX)
In a report released today, Sarah Akers from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Southwest Gas, with a price target of $86.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $78.42.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Southwest Gas with a $65.35 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DINO:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Cooper Co (COO), Bausch Health Companies (BHC) and CareDx (CDNA)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Akamai (AKAM), Plug Power (PLUG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Aecom Technology (ACM), Core Molding Technologies (CMT)
- FuelPositive Announces Launch of Pre-Sales
- Verde achieves 782% EBITDA and 362% revenue growths in Q2 2022