In a report released today, Vincent Lovaglio from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Hess, with a price target of $132.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $91.35, close to its 52-week high of $95.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Lovaglio is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Hess is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $107.67, which is a 15.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Susquehanna also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $118.00 price target.
Marathon Petroleum (MPC)
Mizuho Securities analyst Silvio Micheloto maintained a Buy rating on Marathon Petroleum yesterday and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $78.48, close to its 52-week high of $78.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Micheloto is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Marathon Petroleum with a $83.38 average price target, representing a 6.2% upside. In a report issued on January 24, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $83.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HES:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Equity Residential (EQR) and Omega Healthcare (OHI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Emerson Electric Company (EMR) and Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: 8X8 (EGHT) and Spotify Technology SA (SPOT)
- Suncor Energy Swings to Profit in Q4
- UBS Thinks Siemens Energy’s Stock is Going to Recover