There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Utilities sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on EOG Resources (EOG – Research Report) and New Fortress Energy (NFE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
EOG Resources (EOG)
In a report issued on June 3, Michael Scialla from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on EOG Resources, with a price target of $170.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $141.11, close to its 52-week high of $143.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Scialla is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
EOG Resources has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $154.89, which is an 8.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 23, Argus Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $144.00 price target.
New Fortress Energy (NFE)
In a report issued on June 3, Benjamin Nolan from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on New Fortress Energy, with a price target of $58.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $50.75, close to its 52-week high of $51.47.
According to TipRanks.com, Nolan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for New Fortress Energy with a $50.40 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EOG:
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Veeva Systems (VEEV), Rapid7 (RPD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: S&P Global (SPGI) and Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB)
- Aehr Test Systems to Participate in Fireside Chat at JP Morgan Chase Silicon Carbide (SiC) & Gallium Nitride (GaN) Week on June 7, 2022
- Goosehead Insurance to Participate in the 42nd Annual William Blair Growth Stock Conference
- Dollarama (DLMAF) Received its Third Buy in a Row