Dominion Energy (D)
In a report released today, James Thalacker from BMO Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Dominion Energy, with a price target of $87.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $79.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Thalacker is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Dominion Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $84.70, implying a 6.7% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Wolfe Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $86.00 price target.
In a report released today, Benjamin Pham from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Fortis, with a price target of $57.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $45.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Pham is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Fortis with a $48.58 average price target, representing a 6.6% upside. In a report issued on January 31, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a C$58.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on D:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Conglomerates Stocks: Magna International (MGA), Russel Metals (OtherRUSMF) and Algoma Steel Group (ASTL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: DuPont de Nemours (DD) and Sonoco Products (SON)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Disney: Streaming and Metaverse Could Warrant Higher Multiple
- Yum China Investors Should Look Beyond the Pandemic