Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE)
Evercore ISI analyst Todd Firestone maintained a Buy rating on Clean Energy Fuels yesterday and set a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.79, close to its 52-week low of $4.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Firestone is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Clean Energy Fuels is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.08.
Evercore ISI analyst Durgesh Chopra maintained a Buy rating on AES yesterday and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $18.94, close to its 52-week low of $18.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Chopra is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for AES with a $28.38 average price target, implying a 49.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 13, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $29.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLNE:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Ciena (CIEN), Verint Systems (VRNT) and Samsara (IOT)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG), CBRE Group (CBRE)
- KLA (KLAC) Gets a Buy Rating from Susquehanna
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Grieg Seafood ASA (OtherGRGSF) and Clariant AG (OtherCLZNF)
- Smartgroup Corporation Ltd (STGXF) Receives a Buy from Ord Minnett