American Electric Power (AEP)
BMO Capital analyst James Thalacker maintained a Buy rating on American Electric Power today and set a price target of $106.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $96.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Thalacker is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for American Electric Power with a $107.00 average price target, representing a 12.8% upside. In a report issued on July 21, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $111.00 price target.
In a report released today, Neil Kalton from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on FirstEnergy, with a price target of $44.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $39.33.
According to TipRanks.com, Kalton is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on FirstEnergy is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $45.59, implying a 16.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $41.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AEP:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Bristol Myers (BMY) and Humana (HUM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: PROG Holdings (PRG), Bok Financial (BOKF) and Pacwest Bancorp (PACW)
- Monness Thinks Meta Platforms’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Monness Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Twilio (TWLO)
- Ford Motor (F) Gets a Hold Rating from Jefferies