In a report issued on August 22, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Workday, with a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $267.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Workday is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $305.78, representing a 12.7% upside. In a report issued on August 19, Oppenheimer also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $265.00 price target.
Pivotal Research analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak maintained a Buy rating on Netflix on August 23 and set a price target of $720.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $598.72, close to its 52-week high of $615.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Wlodarczak is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Netflix with a $618.90 average price target, which is a 3.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 31, Bank of America Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $680.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on WDAY:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- KeyCorp Sells Indirect Retail Auto Loan Portfolio; Enters Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- SKLZ Stock is Taking Off: Is It a Buy Right Now?
- J.P. Morgan Believes Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (MGDDF) Won’t Stop Here
- Tesla Stock Remains a ‘Stay on the Sidelines’ Situation