Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on WalkMe (WKME – Research Report) and Matterport (MTTR – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Morgan Stanley analyst Josh Baer maintained a Hold rating on WalkMe today and set a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $13.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Baer is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on WalkMe is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $17.63.
Morgan Stanley analyst Elizabeth Porter maintained a Hold rating on Matterport today and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $6.43, close to its 52-week low of $3.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Porter has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Matterport with a $8.67 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on WKME:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Olaplex Holdings (OLPX), Hanesbrands (HBI) and US Foods Holding (USFD)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Privia Health Group (PRVA)
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Their Hold Rating for SEMrush Holdings (SEMR)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Brilliant Earth Group (BRLT)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Aercap Holdings (AER)