Versus Systems (VS)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Scott Buck reiterated a Buy rating on Versus Systems today and set a price target of $1.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.39, close to its 52-week low of $0.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Buck is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Versus Systems has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.50.
In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Canaan, with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $3.94, close to its 52-week low of $2.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Dede has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Canaan has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: vTv Therapeutics (VTVT), Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE) and Krystal Biotech (KRYS)
- These Stocks Are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Friday
- Lsi Industries (LYTS) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Wedbush Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Unity Biotechnology (UBX)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Gossamer Bio (GOSS)