Veeva Systems (VEEV)
Evercore ISI analyst Kirk Materne maintained a Hold rating on Veeva Systems yesterday and set a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $192.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Materne is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Veeva Systems is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $223.25, representing a 26.3% upside. In a report issued on May 24, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $195.00 price target.
Pure Storage (PSTG)
In a report released yesterday, Amit Daryanani from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Pure Storage, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $28.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Daryanani is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Pure Storage has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $38.27, which is a 41.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 1, Susquehanna also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $40.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VEEV:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola (KO), Walmart (WMT) and Victoria’s Secret (VSCO)
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Eventbrite (EB)
- Oppenheimer Remains a Hold on Xylem (XYL)
- SaverOne 2014 Ltd. Announces Pricing of $13 Million Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- UPDATE — Vita Coco Introduces Coconut Juice, its Biggest and Boldest Coconut Water Yet